The January Scoop at SSD
It's time to check in with the SSD team this month!
In this newsletter, we're highlighting two amazing employees – and we have a new baby who joined the family.
SSD Brentwood Highlight
At Brentwood, we're spotlighting our front staff Lindsey! Here are some fun facts about her:
1. She loves meeting and getting to know people, so she thinks it's great working at SSD because everyone is so friendly. She also loves her work family!
2. When she's not working, she likes to go hiking, try new fitness classes, spend time with friends and family, and journal.
3. 2019 will be an amazing year of travelling to new places for her!
4. She LOVES superhero movies. Share your favorite with her when you see her next!
Thank you for all you do for our team at Brentwood, Lindsey!
SSD Mount Juliet Spotlight
At Mount Juliet, we're spotlighting Kearstin! Here are a few things you may not know about her...
1. She LOVES her job, because she's able to help make a difference in patients' lives – and help them to be their best self.
2. In her free time, you can find her at gatherings with friends and family – and making crafts with her circuit machine!
3. She's getting married this fall! She's thrilled to be planning her wedding with an amazing man and feels so fortunate to have an exceptional career.
4. She's an open book – so next time you see her, ask her anything!
Thank you for all you do for our team at Mount Juliet, Kearstin!
Welcome to the world, Anistyn!
Our last baby of 2018 was born December 31st, to one of our Call Center Representatives. Ashlyn and her husband, Frankie, welcomed their third baby girl, Anistyn Reese.
Big sisters Alayna and Aliyah love to hold and help take care of her!